Friday, May 27, 2011

This thing about Blogs......

I've been dreading this for some time. I'm not a journalist; meaning someone who keeps a journal. I don't generally write down my thoughts for later perusal....because frankly it creeps me right the hell out.

Why am I doing this at all if I'm not really up for it? Well...that's a simple question with a complicated answer. The shortest possible answer: I guess I need a blog.
You see I recently had a job shaping up to do some custom work on a nice woman's motorcycle and though I've been doing this kind of work for almost 30 years, because I lacked a website or even a lowly blog she ended up going with another shop. Strange reason to make a decision of that nature but then who am I to question what makes a woman tick? So.....here we are...

What are you likely to find here then you ask? Well......you'll see a lot of motorcycles and hotrods in various form, boobies...Oh yes there will be boobies. I'm a big fan you see and well....what kind of man would I be if I didn't share? Music and food are also pretty big in my cluttered little corner of the world, expect my own oddly combative recipes (you'll see later) and some songs that make me less likely to beat up a banker. In the midst of the mass of fluff and filler, you are also likely to see examples of my work, individual custom parts and whole builds. I make no promises as far as the frequency of updates are concerned nor the quality thereof.


I do hope that this turns into something of worth, if someone finds something of value in the onslaught of blather that's likely to fall from the screen then perhaps, just perhaps....this will have served some vague and lightly dirty purpose.

You've been warned..............

2 comments:

  1. Great to see the blog Swag. I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your facilities and machines. Keep at it, I'll be following closely!

    bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bob,
    heh...guess I should be looking for comments now huh? Yeah as soon as I get this neuter of a computer functional again I'll be posting lots of that kinda thing....standby

    ReplyDelete