Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Well that worked out.......

not.


So as the more astute(read as: less stoned, drunk or bashed in the dome) of you will have noticed that things are still a little wacky here, those 'big changes on a personal level' are still going on and are likely to for the foreseeable future, though 'things' around here should get back to normal by the end of the month. I took March off of new business and it looks like April will be the same. Money's getting squeaky tight but that's just the way it goes. I can do with a few less big dinners, cheaper beer in the fridge and a little generic ramen never hurt anyone right? Right?!? 

Truly though, for those of you who aren't comfy waiting just drop me a line and I'll throw a refund your way. Right now there's only a couple of you that are drastically overdue for goodies and I am really sorry. though I gotta say, everyone has been very cool and I thank you. Hit me up if ya need to fellas, I'd rather lose a little money on a couple deals than have you kats pissed off out there in intertoob land.
Ya dig?

Here's somethings that are pleasant to look at......
You wanna put that.....where?
Just I like'm; nekid, happy and stacked up to make room for more!
Classic.
Kim Novak circa 1955 or so.
Beast
Put her up top of the goddamned stair-master at the gym and I'd follow for HOURS!!! Motivation!
blah blah blah...you know, be good humans.

2 comments:

  1. Cheap Beer?!?! Oh the Humanity!!!

    Dude, if it gets that bad, let me know and I'll send you some beer money ;)

    As for following ass...
    http://www.gagreport.com/gifs/nsfw/album/Ass_walking.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks mate but sacrifice is good......so 'they' tell me.
    THEY don't seem to be sacrificing though....hmm

    ReplyDelete