Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I should probably feel bad about the things that make me laugh

I'm pretty sure this makes me a mean man for laughing at this video as it looks like she cleans her own clock pretty well.

That's gonna leave a mark...........
I can find nothing that indicates that this video is faked, anyone else have any info on this one? I should check with my personal "SNOPES guy" before posting stuff, apparently I'm an easily duped idiot. This is indeed staged for some movie or another. Thanks for the heads up Michael!

I lucked out in college, I never woke up bleary and crusty needing to chew my arm off to escape some horrific beer-goggle growler. I have however received frantic whispered phone calls from a buddy who did though, and that was pure gold. 'You gotta save me, get my ass outta here pal!' is worth a lot of free drinks on Saturday night!

Some gifts are simply more fitting than others......she kinda reminds me of my ex-wife....

Wha....uhhhh......hmmmm. What he said......that sounds about right. Errr....carry on.

Reminds me of the first time I had dinner over at Miss Kitty's house, minus the footy marks of course....
Mrs.B keeps a sparkly clean house.

This joke sucks but you'll watch at least three times.


No comments:

Post a Comment