Swagger's Thermonuclear Rum spheres.
(Because I don't wanna eat balls.....)
1 cup smashed 'Nilla Wafers (think of a banker whilst smashing, it makes me smile)
2 cups crushed graham crackers (remember that banker fuck....you know what to do)
1 cup confectioners' sugar (WTF it's powdered damn sugar)
1/3 cup good brandy
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons water
1) put all this garbage in a big bowl
2) enjoy a nice hot buttered 151 while looking at your bowl of carnage
3) after your shot, smash the shit out of it all 'til it looks like a disaster
4) take a spoon and scoop out some of the glump and roll it into a smallish sphere
5) Admire your glump sphere and enjoy another hot buttered 151
6) Now get off your lazy drunk ass and roll up the rest of this shit into more spheres
7) coat them lightly in more powdered sugar (my dentist is rich)
8.) arrange your powdery spheres of goodness on a cookie sheet, it's ok if they snuggle...they've had a rough day.
9) put this crap in your oven at 200 degrees for 10 minutes
note: we're not really 'cooking' them per-say, just giving them the opportunity to firm up a bit. Squishy little fuckers anyway.....
10) oh what the hell, how about another hot buttered 151!?
11) Once they've suffered in the inferno, put a cup of 151 in a spray bottle and give'm a good dousing. Roll them about a bit and respray (masking not required).
12) Reroll in more powdered sugar (it's a dental conspiracy) and let'm sit for an hour.
13) No, not more hot buttered 151. Let's do a shot of Bushmills to change it up!
14) spray them again (refill the spray bottle if you need), not saturated but well sprayed and let'm sit another hour.
Repeat the spray and sit process for the next 8-10 hours. You should end up with 4 dozen and you should have used up the entire bottle of 151. No...really.
At this point they should be firm and heavy with a smooth consistency. I keep them in a tupperware type container and your eyes should water a bit when you open yours. From joy AND the 151 fumes.
I have put slivered almonds in them before and that's kinda fun. You can add almost anything you think would taste good so go to it.
WARNING: These WILL get you loaded if you're not careful. I'm a large viking man and 6 of them yield a nice buzz, maybe try 3 or 4 at a time. Serious.